Greasy hair looks and feels unattractive, and excess oil can ruin even the most flattering hairstyle. While a complete shampooing can remove hair greasy residue, sometimes you just do not have time to do it. Dry shampoos are designed to absorb the grease and can be applied only by brushing the hair. Baking soda works the same way as dry shampoos and you probably already have this product at your fingertips.
All you need is:
– sodium bicarbonate
– natural bristle hair brush
1. Sprinkle a maximum of one tablespoon of baking soda on the roots of your hair. Try to apply the baking soda as close to the scalp as possible so that the product can absorb the grease in this head sector.
2. Run your fingers through the hair gently to distribute the baking soda evenly. Do not remove the baking soda from hair, just spread it on all locks.
3. Let the baking soda sit for about five minutes. In this way the product will absorb the grease that is in the hair.
4. Comb the hair to remove the baking soda altogether. If you can not remove all of the product with a comb, brush your hair with a natural bristle brush until there is no trace of baking powder.