If you have been looking for a natural and easy way to have healthy skin and hair, then look no further. For the solution may actually be in your very own kitchen as of right now. Not only are these products found within your cabinets among your spices, but they are also a lot more cheaper than expensive chemically induced skin treatment products. Especially in shampoos as well.
Switching to baking soda can do absolute wonders to your teeth, hair, and skin. Here are five valid reasons that can prove this to you.
- Battles Acne – Use baking soda to treat acne such as pimples and blackheads. Concoct a paste by mixing baking soda with some lemon then apply to any infected areas on your skin. Be sure to use this treatment at night, otherwise the lemon can damage your skin if exposed to the sun too long.
- Restores Moisture In Knees/Elbows – During the months of winter if you live in a very dry and cold place, baking soda can prove to be an excellent moisturizer. Use baking soda in your moisturizer then massage gently into the dry areas to remove any unwanted rough edges.
- Restores Soft Hands – Using baking soda in a paste with water can be applied to your hands thoroughly. This will help clean and remove any dead skin cells that may still be lingering.
- Cleans Hair – Using only one spoonful of baking soda with your favorite kind of shampoo can also do wonders for the longevity of your overall hair health. Gently massage it in, leave the mixture in for 10 minutes then rinse as well as you can.
- Restores White Teeth – Baking soda has been shown to whiten your teeth more effectively than commercial products. Mix baking soda with water and a little salt, then use as if it were regular toothpaste. This also prevents bad breath if you gargle some of the mixture.
Hopefully this persuaded you into better hygiene!