The face and cheeks are not immune from carrying excess fat. Chubby cheeks and double chins endorse that statement. Losing weight from a specific part of the body is technically difficult. You will have to work on your entire body, to tone your face and reduce puffiness. Here are a few tips to reduce face fat.
Tips to lose Face Fat:
1. Face Yoga/Exercise
Doing facial exercises, or facial yoga, is a natural way to make your face look younger by firming muscles and reducing wrinkles. There are approximately 50 muscles in your face, and exercising them has the added benefit of helping eye strain and releasing neck and facial tension. A few facial exercises you can practice are:
– Widen your eyes and concentrate on a particular point in front of your face. Hold this for 10 seconds and then relax. Repeat this exercise 4 times.
– Make a fish face by sucking in your cheeks. Practice this about five times.
– Fill your mouth with air. Press your lips together and then close your mouth. Next, move the trapped air from one side to another. This will help you get rid of chubby cheeks, if practiced daily for 5 minutes.
– Take a deep breath and then exhale from the mouth. Do this 4 times.
– Look upwards and blow air from the mouth, as hard as you can. This will strengthen the jaw line.
The one simple trick to losing weight is drinking a lot of water. This will help you get rid of all the toxins in your body. Also, Excess alcohol, sugar, and salt intake are all linked to fuller faces. They can all cause your body’s tissues including those in your face, to hold onto water. Reduce consumption of these face bloaters and increase your intake of water.
3. Eat Healthy food
Fill yourself up with some fresh vegetables, fruits, fibrous foods and protein rich foods instead of sugar rich foods and salty foods. Eat your meals at the correct time for good digestion. You could also indulge in healthy snacking having small portions of fruits and vegetables.
Apart from the top 3 you must also remember to sleep well. You could also go in for a facial massage, clay mask, or even change your hairstyle that can make you look slim around the face.