Rarely we have enough time to take care of our hands and in particular the nails. There are always some household chores that must be done and which harm not only the soft skin of the hands, but also the beautiful and healthy nails.
To maintain a nice manicure it is good to eat healthily. The prolonged staying in water also harms the beautiful manicure and therefore it is recommended when you are washing the dishes to use gloves.
After you have washed your hands with soap, mandatory put cream on your hands and massage for several minutes. Concerning the food – in order your nails to be healthy you need to choose products rich in protein, zinc, iron and calcium.
When you shape your nails, be careful what nail polish remover you use – it should not be with a high content of acetone. It is desirable to always put a basis before applying the chosen color of nail polish. When you are filing your nails it is important to do it in only one direction – whilst walking the file back and forth can split the nails.
We offer you several recipes for maintaining healthy and beautiful nails:
– To nourish the nails, mix equal amounts of beer, olive oil and vinegar, then soak your hands for a quarter of an hour;
– Another very good way to nurture them is to mix a small piece of melted butter, crushed egg yolk and 4 grams of beeswax – smear the nails with the mixture. After ten minutes, rinse your hands with warm water. This mask you can do every day;
– For brittle nails, mix two egg yolks with 10 grams of honey and ¼ cup of milk – shake the mixture and apply it on your nails. After ten minutes, rinse with warm water;
– You can strengthen your nails and by making a mask of 2 tablespoons of sea salt, 1 coffee spoon of lemon juice, 2 drops of wheat germ oil and 4 drops of essential oil of sandalwood. The nails should be soaked in this mixture for quarter of an hour;
– To nourish the nails and for them to begin to grow faster, make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 2 tablespoons hot water and 1 coffee spoon of red pepper. Coat the nails with the mask. Leave to take effect for fifteen minutes and rinse. This recipe can not be made more frequently than once a month.
– If you do not have time to prepare these masks, you can take care of your nails by soaking them for about ten minutes in orange juice, which you have drained immediately before the mask. For healthy nails you can trust also castor oil and coconut oil, as well as gelatin.